Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cheese spread goes like crazy. It is great for any kind of gathering or party. It is so DELICIOUS!
- 1 cup sweet butter, Softened
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all and refrigerate.
- If using fresh herbs triple amount.
- You can add freshly grated parmesean for a different flavor of this cheese mix. Enjoy.
- Serve with good quality crackers, toasts, veggies, bread.
- You can use this for so many things. Stuff mushrooms and broil them,Bake this on chicken -- endless what you can do with this spread.
Recipe Diva, this was very good! I halved the recipe, but still added the 2 cloves of minced garlic, and I spread it on toasted wheat bread, and toasted oat bran bread. Mmm, Yum-O!! I think this would taste great on baked potatoes. I did place this in the fridge, which it does firm up, so I would suggest leaving it set out for about 20-30 minutes before spreading it on crackers, toast, etc...Thank you Recipe Diva for posting this recipe, as it is very good!!!
I make this and it is soooooo good! We like to eat it on Wheat Thins....mmmmmmm!