Recipe by Recipe Diva
This cheese spread goes like crazy. It is great for any kind of gathering or party. It is so DELICIOUS!
Top Review by Domestic Goddess
Recipe Diva, this was very good! I halved the recipe, but still added the 2 cloves of minced garlic, and I spread it on toasted wheat bread, and toasted oat bran bread. Mmm, Yum-O!! I think this would taste great on baked potatoes. I did place this in the fridge, which it does firm up, so I would suggest leaving it set out for about 20-30 minutes before spreading it on crackers, toast, etc...Thank you Recipe Diva for posting this recipe, as it is very good!!!
- 1 cup sweet butter, Softened
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all and refrigerate.
- If using fresh herbs triple amount.
- You can add freshly grated parmesean for a different flavor of this cheese mix. Enjoy.
- Serve with good quality crackers, toasts, veggies, bread.
- You can use this for so many things. Stuff mushrooms and broil them,Bake this on chicken -- endless what you can do with this spread.