Recipe by Bogey'sMom
Not a "figure friendly" side dish, it tastes incredible. Nice to serve at special dinners or when you're not counting fat and calories.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled
- salt and pepper
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 (5 ounce) package boursin cheese
- fresh chives or parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice potatoes into quarter inch rounds and toss with salt and pepper.
- Slowly heat cream and cheese together until thoroughly melted.
- In a deep casserole dish layer half the potatoes.
- Cover with half the cream mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for one hour.
- Sprinkle top with chives or parsley.