Recipe by Elly in Canada
Make your own boursin cheese at home. Very easy and economical too! It can be used to prepare other dishes with great success.
Top Review by alligirl
I can not say how happy I am to have found and tried this recipe! Tastes like boursin! One of my faves, and now I can fix it at home! I only made half the recipe, but I have a feeling that some of my friends may be receiving this with their holiday goodies this year. Thanks so much for sharing, Elly!
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram, fresh or dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme, fresh or dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed