1/10 Photos of Boursin Cheese (Homemade)
Boursin-style cheese can easily be made at home. Not just more economical, but fresher and tastier. Rub all the dried herbs used between your fingers before adding.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 ounces butter, at room temperature
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (the real stuff, and freshly-grated)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chives
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1Have cheeses and butter at room temperature.
- 2Crush garlic.
- 3Mix cheeses, butter and garlic.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- 5Pack into a container just large enough to hold the boursin and store in refrigerator.
- 6To serve, bring to room temperature.
- 7Serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boursin Cheese (Homemade)
Serving Size: 1 (712 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1087.2
- Calories from Fat 1032
- Total Fat 114.6 g
- Saturated Fat 68.9 g
- Cholesterol 333.5 mg
- Sodium 1104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.8 g