1/3 Photos of Boursin Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
The Smokehouse in Sorrento, Victoria does an excellent Boursin pizza so I attempted to replicate it. It worked and was delicious, so here it is! They use a basil pomodoro pesto sauce but I did it the first time with just a plain basil pesto sauce. Either is fine, but I prefer the pomodoro version. I've also done it without the mozzarella, but it's better with just a little sprinkled on top. You could also substitute another cheese for the Boursin, like fetta, goat's cheese or even Philadelphia cream cheese. Awesome pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pesto sauce over the pizza base.
- 2Distribute the salami evenly over the pizza.
- 3Roughly chop the sun-dried tomatoes and peppers and distribute evenly over the pizza.
- 4Crumble the Boursin cheese and distribute over the pizza.
- 5Sprinkle the mozzarella sparingly over the pizza.
- 6Transfer to the preheated Pizza Maker machine (or to a very hot oven) and cook until the crust is crisp and golden, rotating it 180 degrees half way through cooking to ensure it's cooked evenly (8 to 10 minutes).
- 7When the pizza is ready, remove, cut into pieces and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boursin Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 1459.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: