- 2 lbs ground round
- 1⁄4 onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- splash fat-free half-and-half
- boursin cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the hamburger in a bowl. Grate the onion over the bowl so the onion and the juice goes into the meat.
- Add Lawry's, pepper and half/half and mix. (You know you have to use your hands) Don't over mix.
- Form into patties and then season with salt and pepper and Grill.
- Serve with Boursin on top with your choice of accompaniments.