A superfast deviled egg recipe with tons of flavor. Recipe from D’Lish Deviled Eggs by Kathy Casey.
My Private Note
egg hal ...
Units: US | Metric
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package boursin garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup fresh herb, torn (a mixture, such as tarragon, chives, mint, Italian parsley, basil)
- 1Halve the eggs lengthwise and transfer the yolks to a mixing bowl.Set the egg white halves on a platter.
- 2With a fork, mash the yolks to a smooth consistency. Add the boursin cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and salt; mix until smooth. Adjust seasoning accordingly.
- 3Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a plain or large star tip, then pipe the mixture evenly into the egg white halves. Alternatively fill egg wells with a spoon, dividing the filling evenly.
- 4Top each egg half with a pouf of herb salad.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boursin and Garlic Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 68.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese