Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A superfast deviled egg recipe with tons of flavor. Recipe from D’Lish Deviled Eggs by Kathy Casey.
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) packageboursin garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh herb, torn (a mixture, such as tarragon, chives, mint, Italian parsley, basil)
- Halve the eggs lengthwise and transfer the yolks to a mixing bowl.Set the egg white halves on a platter.
- With a fork, mash the yolks to a smooth consistency. Add the boursin cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and salt; mix until smooth. Adjust seasoning accordingly.
- Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a plain or large star tip, then pipe the mixture evenly into the egg white halves. Alternatively fill egg wells with a spoon, dividing the filling evenly.
- Top each egg half with a pouf of herb salad.