Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm a fan of cooking with liquor. I found this recipe in a cookbook and this is my way of book marking it! This Summer when you can't give away zuchinni I'm going to make it. Marinating time is not included in prep time.
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/8 inch slices
- 3⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- Combine zucchini and bourbon in a bowl and cover.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours,turning several times.
- Combine flour,salt and pepper.
- Dredge the zucchini in the mixture.
- Fry,in batches,in oil,until golden.
- Add more oil if needed.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with tarragon before serving.