Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Use on any meat (pork beef chicken even add into ground beef for burgers). Jar this sweet sauce for gifts!
- 59.16 ml butter
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 1 vidalia onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 709.77 ml ketchup
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.16 ml brown sugar
- 28.39 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 340.19 g bottle chili sauce (Hot and spicy)
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml lucas limon salt or 1.23 ml coarse salt
- 118.29 ml Bourbon
- 118.29 ml molasses
- Heat oil and butter and sautee onions and garlic till tender about 5 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients bring to boil then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Using a hand blender puree till onions are very fine.
- Cool and jar.
- Baste on any meats you want to be finger licking GOOD!
this makes a nice bbq sauce with a predominantly tomato flavor. i was hoping for more of a bourbon/molasses flavor with some more spice, but the family enjoyed this as is. i used it on a flamk steak on the grill, and bottled the rest to use as gifts.