1/3 Photos of Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
This is a great make ahead recipe for those big family get-to-gathers. I often mix them the day before, adding the marshmallows and baking the day of the feast. I believe they are much better if they are refrigerated overnight or as leftovers the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put sweet potatoes in a large sauce pan.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until heated through.
- 3Preheat oven to 350F
- 4Mash sweet potatoes
- 5Add sugar, butter, bourbon, vanilla and beat until well blended and smooth.
- 6Turn into a 2 quart shallow baking dish
- 7Sprinkle marshmallows on top
- 8Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 157.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g