Recipe by emmapeal
For those who don't usually like sweet potatoes - they love this! I made this for a Thanksgiving potluck at work and everyone loved it so much they requested it year after year and for every pot luck we did!
Top Review by Stargazerlilly
Quick, easy sweet potato recipe. I used this for Thanksgiving. My family liked it. I don't think it was an over the top hit but it certainly was a nice addition to Thanksgiving. I wouldn't say it was too sweet at all. Definitely something to keep around for quick prep time if nothing else!
- 1 (40 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained and cut up
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1⁄4 cup condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup oleo, melted
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Put sweet potatoes in blender with eggs, brown sugar, milk, oleo and bourbon.
- Add pineapple last to avoid completely liquifying it.
- Pour mixture into a greased 2 1/2 qt casserole.
- Scatter nuts over mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until it bubbles well.