Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
For those who don't usually like sweet potatoes - they love this! I made this for a Thanksgiving potluck at work and everyone loved it so much they requested it year after year and for every pot luck we did!
- Put sweet potatoes in blender with eggs, brown sugar, milk, oleo and bourbon.
- Add pineapple last to avoid completely liquifying it.
- Pour mixture into a greased 2 1/2 qt casserole.
- Scatter nuts over mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until it bubbles well.
Quick, easy sweet potato recipe. I used this for Thanksgiving. My family liked it. I don't think it was an over the top hit but it certainly was a nice addition to Thanksgiving. I wouldn't say it was too sweet at all. Definitely something to keep around for quick prep time if nothing else!
Sickeningly sweet. Never going to make it again. Why used canned when fresh is so much better?