Chef #1446158's Note:
For those who don't usually like sweet potatoes - they love this! I made this for a Thanksgiving potluck at work and everyone loved it so much they requested it year after year and for every pot luck we did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put sweet potatoes in blender with eggs, brown sugar, milk, oleo and bourbon.
- 3Add pineapple last to avoid completely liquifying it.
- 5Pour mixture into a greased 2 1/2 qt casserole.
- 6Scatter nuts over mixture.
- 7Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until it bubbles well.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.2
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.0 mg
- Sodium 257.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: