Recipe by talldoc
This is quite good whether served over toast or rice. I haven't tried it but it could be served over pasta also.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure shrimp are cooked, shelled and deveined.
- Melt butter and saute mushrooms until wilted. Stir in soup, sour cream, soy sauce and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until sauce bubbles and becomes smooth. Fold in shrimp.
- Heat until bubbly.
- Serve over toast points, rice or pasta.
- This can also be spooned into small casseroles; top each casserole with 1/3 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese. Place under broiler and broil until bubbly and golden brown.