Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice change of pace and perfect for your King Day or Mardi Gras celebration!
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup grenadine
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- lime slice, for garnish
- orange slice, for garnish
- seedless grapes, for garnish
- In large pitcher, stir together first 6 ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, add soda. Garnish with limes, oranges and grapes.
Delicious punch with one of my favourite spirits. Will definitely be making again. Thanks for the recipe, JackieOhNo! Made during ZWT#9 for my team, Tasty Testers :)
This is a great tasting punch. The bourbon gives it a kick but not too much. Nice way to cool off after a hot day.
Mmm, not bad, a little sweet but tasty!