Recipe by Miss_Cooks_Alot
A good friend scrounged this up for me somewhere cause i ADORE their Bourbon Street Chicken..wanted to put it on here so i didn't lose it :)
Top Review by Andrew C.
As someone who worked there this is way off. No soy wine or bourbon at all. Just buy teriyaki glaze which is what it's marinated in for 12+ hours with a generic bourbon seasoning. Cook and top with more teriyaki glaze.
- 1 lb dark chicken meat
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup Jim Beam bourbon whiskey
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Either pull apart or cut chicken meat into bite size chunks.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat, and add 2 Tbs. white wine.
- Stir and add chicken.
- Cook for 1 minute and serve.