Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A good friend scrounged this up for me somewhere cause i ADORE their Bourbon Street Chicken..wanted to put it on here so i didn't lose it :)
- Either pull apart or cut chicken meat into bite size chunks.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat, and add 2 Tbs. white wine.
- Stir and add chicken.
- Cook for 1 minute and serve.
I promise Golden Corral is not using white wine or bourbon in their food. Missing some spices too. Look here....http://turbomacncheese.com/2013/02/26/golden-corral-bourbon-street-chicken.aspx
Best chicken I have every made or eaten!!! Easy and fabulous...only marinated for about 4 hours..don't think longer would have improved they flavor. Reduced the sauce and eliminated the white wone..not necessary.