Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 steak (1/2" thick)
- Combine everything in a shallow dish.
- Marinate the steaks for at least two hours.
- (I like to tenderize them first.) Grill over a charcoal fire.
This was pretty good. Nice flavor. Nothing super exciting to me though- not the best thing I have ever put in my mouth.
This was a perfect steak!!! It's not often i dont eat my steak with a1 sauce but this had so much great flavor!!!! It will def. be a family favorite!!!!
Possibly the best steak I've ever eaten. The friends I made it for loved it too.