Top Review by Bill Hilbrich
The steak, although grilled inside, developed a very pleasant "woody taste " similar to the oak flavor of the bourbon. The remaining marinade added to a simple roux from equal parts of butter and flour, made a very nice gravy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs steak (any cut you prefer)
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place steaks in the bowl covered in plastic wrap.
- Marinate the steaks for over 4 hours or overnight.
- The next morning or after 4 hrs, whichever, oil the grill.
- This is done to prevent sticking.
- Make sure the coals are hot.
- Grill on BBQ to desired doneness.