Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is a delicious, fruity slush that is great for holiday parties or summer barbques.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (42 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 3 cups Bourbon
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda
- In a large tupperware bowl or icecream bucket, mix the lemonade, orange juice, pineapple juice, gingerale, and bourbon.
- Freeze for at least 25 hours.
- Stir several times while freezing.
- Serve with 7up.