- 2 cups vanilla wafers (crushed fine) or 2 cups graham crackers (crushed fine)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup ground nuts
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon (or light rum)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- extra powdered sugar (for dusting)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Vanilla Wafers (or Graham Crackers or even crushed sugar cookies) in a bowl.
- Then add the ground nuts, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nut meg and mix.
- Then add corn syrup and bourbon or rum. You might need a tad more liquid.
- After mixture is all moist roll into balls, size is up to you, then roll in powdered sugar or cocoa powder.
- Let set up.