Recipe by That Napa Chicken Ranch
An easy way to get tasty, moist ribs without the messy cleanup! From the Kraft foods website.
Top Review by Elaine L.
This method of fixing ribs has far BETTER results than any other way I've fixed them. Usually they are dryed out and tough YUCK. NOT these guys...GREAT RECIPE. Family loves them, you should try them once.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (BULL'S-EYE Original)
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT grill to medium.
- Mix sugar and seasonings; rub onto both sides of ribs.
- Place 1/2 the ribs in single layer on 30x12-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and 1 end of packet to seal.
- Repeat with remaining ribs and second sheet of foil.
- Add 1/4 cup orange juice through open end of 1 packet; double fold end, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- Repeat with second packet.
- GRILL, covered, 45 minute to 1 hour or until ribs are cooked through.
- Remove ribs from foil; discard foil. Return ribs to grill.
- Mix barbecue sauce and bourbon; brush onto ribs.
- Grill 15 min., turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce.