1 hr 15 mins
That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
An easy way to get tasty, moist ribs without the messy cleanup! From the Kraft foods website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT grill to medium.
- 2Mix sugar and seasonings; rub onto both sides of ribs.
- 3Place 1/2 the ribs in single layer on 30x12-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and 1 end of packet to seal.
- 4Repeat with remaining ribs and second sheet of foil.
- 5Add 1/4 cup orange juice through open end of 1 packet; double fold end, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- 6Repeat with second packet.
- 7GRILL, covered, 45 minute to 1 hour or until ribs are cooked through.
- 8Remove ribs from foil; discard foil. Return ribs to grill.
- 9Mix barbecue sauce and bourbon; brush onto ribs.
- 10Grill 15 min., turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Ribs in Foil Packets
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.6
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 220.4 mg
- Sodium 615.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 45.4 g