2 hrs 20 mins
This is very tasty and have received rave reviews. A simple recipe that results in a tender, flavorful pork roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pork roast fat side up in a roaster.
- 2Rub the roast with lemon juice.
- 3Mix together the brown sugar, flour, paprika and salt.
- 4Rub this mixture all over the roast.
- 5Generously sprinkle with ground black pepper.
- 6Combine water, 1/8 cup sherry, and 1/8 cup bourbon, and pour over the roast.
- 7Place a bay leaf in the pan and sprinkle the roast with parsley.
- 8Baste heavily and often.
- 9After 1 1/4 hours, pour the remaining bourbon over the roast, and continue to baste until you are ready to serve roast.
- 10Bake approximately 2 1/2 hours or 45 minutes per pound.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 214.3 mg
- Sodium 520.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 75.3 g