Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
The bourbon flavor rides on the wings of the sugar, and they really work well together. This recipe is different than any I've seen here on Zaar because it has one special ingredient. This is a sunday pie for sure can be topped with whip cream or an elegant meringue.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornmeal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons all-purpose white flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 uncooked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- pour into pie shell.
- Bake 35 minutes or until top is crusty.