Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Yummy on pancakes and other things! From Cooking Light December 2006
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine sugar and 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pecans, milk, butter, bourbon, and vanilla extract.
- Reduce heat, and cook 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and bubbly.
Delicious, quick and easy....what could be better. Had this on waffles for Shrove Tuesday lunch.