1 hr 5 mins
Adapted from a recipe by Paula Deen. This is my son's favorite pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the pecans in the oven at 375 degrees. Finely chop the 1/2 cup pieces, but leave the halves.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar and melted butter.
- 3Add the corn syrup, eggs, bourbon and chopped pecans. Stir well.
- 4Pour half the liquid into the pie shell, then lay out the pecan halves, and top with remaining liquid.
- 5Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees, then lower the temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for an additional 25 minutes (or until set).
- 6Remove from over and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 200.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: