Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came to my inbox from McCormick and I just had to share it! They recommend using the barbecue sauce on grilled pork tenderloin. I think it would be fabulous on any grilled meat or seafood, so I modified the recipe to make it more flexible. I plan on trying it with either chicken breasts or salmon.
- Rub pork or other meat with vegetable oil, then season with 1 tablespoon Old Bay and garlic. A milder meat, such as chicken, may need less seasoning, so I would recommend using your discretion.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Combine preserves, bourbon, ketchup and 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay in a small bowl.
- Grill meat over medium heat until done. For the pork this would be about 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Brush with sauce during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
My husband loves Daves BBQ sauce and someone told me it was made with peaches, had to try this and We love it. We grilled out pork chops-I love Old bay and the combination is so good. Thank you for a great recipe.