Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A family favorite during the holidays at my mother's home and mine for years.
Make and share this Bourbon or Rum Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon or 1⁄4 cup rum
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons white corn syrup
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- powdered sugar (for coating)
- Mix ingredients and roll into balls.
- Dip in powdered sugar and store in airtight jar.
This recipe is really good and so easy to make. I made these last year and forgot to rate it and and I'm so sorry. Luckly I had it saved or I would have been in trouble with my family because I had a request for these again this year. Thanks for posting very yummy!