Tasty little appys. Serve with toothpicks, as they are messy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 5 ingredients to make the bourbon sauce.
- 2Pleace in a dutch oven at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the meatballs and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 689.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: