1/1 Photo of Bourbon-Marinated Steaks
Barb Gertz's Note:
Delicious marinated steaks you can use either flank steaks or top round steaks. Enjoy. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 flank steaks, well trimmed (about 1 1/2 pounds each) or 2 beef top round steak, about 1 1/2 inches thick (about 1 1/2 pounds each)
- 1Prepare marinade; In large plastic bag, Mix 1 cup water with all the ingredients except steaks.
- 2Add steaks, turning to coat, seal bag, pressing out excess air.
- 3Place bag in shallow glass baking dish and refrigerate at least 4 hours or over night, turning bag occasionally.
- 4Remove steaks from marinade.
- 5Discard marinade.
- 6Put steaks on grill over medium heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness, turning once.
- 7(Or preheat broiler and place steaks on rack in broiling pan. Broil steaks at closet position to source of heat for 15 to 20 minutes for medium-rare) If using top round grill or broil for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon-Marinated Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 560.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g