Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Southern Living. Salmon is the only fish I eat so I am always looking for different marinades/rubs or glazes for it to add variety to our life!
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together the first 4 ingredients in a sahllow dish. Add salmon, gently turning to coat, and let stand for 10 minutes. Place salmon on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined broiler pan, reserving marinade. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over salmon.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.