25 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is an old recipe, but here is my twist on it. So far it's been a big hit everytime I've served it. The sauce is the key.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients, except the meat, in a bowl.
- 2Place the meat in a shallow baking dish or tupperware container.
- 3Add what ever meat you are using to the marinate, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Make sure that all the meat is soaking in the marinate.
- 5Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 6Bring the contents of the dish to room temperature before cooking.
- 7Bake for 1 hour if using chicken.
- 8Bake for 1 1/2 hours if using pork chips.
- 9Turn meat over half way thru the cooking time.
- 10Remove the meat from the baking dish and keep warm.
- 11Strain the marinate into a bowl.
- 12In a sauce pan simmer over a medium flame to reduce it by half.
- 13Once reduced, remove from the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of butter to make the sauce creamy.
- 14Serve with the meat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 439.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 30.4 g