Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm making this for Thanksgiving, It's going to be a mighty good tasting turkey!
Make and share this Bourbon Injected Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- Place all ingredients other than butter into a saucepan. Whisk, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- slice butter into small pats, and add the butter after the 10 minutes are up. Whisk until the butter is melted,.
- Using a 30ml flavor injector, inject the turkey in the breast, thighs,drumstick and upper wing ares. No more than 15ml should be injected at any one place.
- Cook bird according to your normal method.