I'm making this for Thanksgiving, It's going to be a mighty good tasting turkey!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients other than butter into a saucepan. Whisk, then bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3slice butter into small pats, and add the butter after the 10 minutes are up. Whisk until the butter is melted,.
- 4Using a 30ml flavor injector, inject the turkey in the breast, thighs,drumstick and upper wing ares. No more than 15ml should be injected at any one place.
- 5Cook bird according to your normal method.
Browse Our Top Seasonal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Seasonal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Injected Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (814 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2990.0
- Calories from Fat 1664
- Total Fat 184.9 g
- Saturated Fat 116.8 g
- Cholesterol 487.6 mg
- Sodium 4382.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix