Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This was in the local paper, tried it, had to put on this site for others to see and enjoy!!!
- 1⁄4 cup fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillet
- Stir together the broth, bourbon, tomato paste and honey in a medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- When it comes to a simmer, add the salmon.
- Keeping the sauce at a low simmer, cook the salmon 3 minutes; turn and cook 3 more minutes.
- The sauce will cook to a glaze.
- Divide salmon between 2 dinner plates and spoon glaze on top.
Yummy! This is a SUPER DELICIOUS recipe for Salmon! Very similar to the "Depot Grille Restaurants' Bourbon Salmon in Lynchburg, VA." Cannot believe recipe hasn't been reviewed before now! Salmon Lover's, TRY IT! Thanks for posting! Great Eats!