Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 8 mins
This is how this delicious salmon is served in some good restaurants and I have tried this good and similar recipe. Enjoy it.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (I use only one tablespoon of Splenda brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grounded
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skinless
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add salmon fillets to bag and seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator for about 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add fish and marinade to pan; cook fish 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons sauce.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon green onions if you like.
- VARIATION: this bourbon glaze recipe can also be done for grilled steaks or grilled chicken breasts and its flavor is excellent, too.