Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
Sweet and full of flavor. Done using the broiler but also could be grilled.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add salmon fillets.
- Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag once. Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place fillets on broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 11 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle each fillet with sliced green onions.
This is simply delicious. thanks