Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1⁄3 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; add pork chops and peaches; toss well to coat.
- Heat a nonstick grill pan coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Remove pork and peaches from bowl, reserving marinade.
- Place pork and peaches on grill pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until pork is done.
- While pork cooks, place marinade in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes (make sure the marinade comes to a full boil).
- Spoon over pork and peaches.