Bourbon-Glazed Pork Chops and Peaches
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; add pork chops and peaches; toss well to coat.
- Heat a nonstick grill pan coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Remove pork and peaches from bowl, reserving marinade.
- Place pork and peaches on grill pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until pork is done.
- While pork cooks, place marinade in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes (make sure the marinade comes to a full boil).
- Spoon over pork and peaches.