Prep 40 mins
Cook 14 mins
From Southern Living.
Make and share this Bourbon-Glazed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- In a shallow dish or large zip-lock heavy-duty freezer bag, stir together the first 6 ingredients; add in pork chops.
- Cover dish or seal bag and chill 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill pork over med-high heat, covered w/ grill lid for 10-12 minutes (or until done), turning once.
- Transfer reserved marinade to a saucepan; bring to a boil; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chop and serve.
My wife and I served this to 50 people at a local Elks Lodge event and got rave reviews. Now they keep asking us to cook more meals. The difference was we seared them on the grill then baked them in the marinade. They were very moist and full of flavor!
These chops were excellent. I did add some Hoisin Sauce and marinated them all day. We cooked them on the grill and they were moist and tender. Served them with Vegetable Brown Rice # 102845 and a tossed salad. The pork chops were as good as some we had in a restaurant recently. Thanks for posting.
These are excellent! I LOVE cooking with bourbon :) I marinated the chops all day and they were so tender and delicious. I used half the amount of Dijon but otherwise made as posted. My chops were about 1/2 inch thick and I grilled for about 20 minutes. This is very easy to make. Thanks for posting!