1/1 Photo of Bourbon Glazed Peaches With Yogurt
weekend cooker's Note:
Quick little appetizer, or a dessert.
My Private Note
peach h ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into a medium bowl.
- 2Combine seeds, bean, yogurt,1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and a dash of salt. Let stand for 1 hour, and discard bean.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Combine remaining sugar, remaining dash of salt, bourbon, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 5Add peaches, and toss gently.
- 6Arrange peaches, cut side down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and reserve sugar mixture.
- 7Bake peaches at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 8Turn peachhalves over, and drizzle cavities with reserved sugar mixture.
- 9Bake an additional 10 minutes or until just tender.
- 10Serve with yogurt, and juices.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Glazed Peaches With Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: