Recipe by chia
i adapted this from cooking light. this marinade/sauce is equally good on pork chops or tenderloin
Top Review by Hey Jude
Great! I've been looking for a bourbon chicken recipe to equal (or surpass as this one did) the Cajun Grill Bourbon Chicken in our local mall. This one was it...my husband and daughter loved it and the peaches were a pleasant addition that I never would have thought of. The only substitution I made was using fresh, minced ginger in place of the ground ginger. Thanks chia, this was great!
- 1⁄3 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch red pepper
- fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 peaches, cut in half and pitted
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- mix first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, add chicken and peaches to coat.
- heat a non stick grill pan coated with cooking spray over med hi heat.
- remove chicken and peaches from marinade, reserving, and grill in pan about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through meanwhile heat marinade in microwave 2 minutes on high.
- spoon sauce over chicken and peaches.