Chef GreanEyes's Note:
Bon Appétit | July 2006 by Kenny Callaghan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon plum sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mild-flavored molasses (light)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1Whisk first 11 ingredients in small bowl.
- 2Do ahead: Glaze can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F Place long sheet of heavy-duty foil on each of 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Sprinkle rib racks on all sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 rib rack on each foil sheet. Fold up sides of each foil sheet around rib rack to form boat-like shape. Pour 1/2 cup pineapple juice over each rib rack. Fold up foil to seal packets. Bake until ribs are tender, about 1 hour. Remove ribs from foil packets. Transfer to roasting pan; pour any juices from foil over and cool.
- 4Do ahead: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate.
- 5Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Cut each rib rack in half. Grill until browned, brushing frequently with glaze and turning often, about 10 minutes. Cut racks between bones into ribs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon-Glazed Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 1707.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g