- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chocolate chips and milk in large bowl and cover loosely.
- Cook in microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
- Remove from microwave and stir until smooth.
- Add bourbon and orange extract; mix well.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan and sprinkle bottom of pan with almonds.
- Pour mixture in pan; let stand until firm or chill in refrigerator.