I got this from a Maker's Mark mailing list I'm on, straight from the owner of Maker's Mark, Bill Samuels. He calls it "Maker's Mark Bourbon Eggnog", but any bourbon should do (although Maker's Mark is my favorite).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate eggs and beat the yolks until creamy.
- 2Whip sugar into the yolks, then beat the whites until they stand in peaks, adding a 1/2 cup of additional sugar if desired.
- 3Beat the yolks and bourbon together and add the whites.
- 4Beat cream into a froth, then add milk and cream to the egg mixture.
- 5Add nutmeg to taste and garnish each cup with a dash of nutmeg for a dash of color.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Eggnog
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 147.6 mg
- Sodium 58.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g