Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is best pecan pie in the world. I prefer to use Crown Royal as my choice of Bourbon.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter (Softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons Bourbon (Crown Royal)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans (Halves)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pie crust (Refriderated or Homemade)
- Whisk together first 8 Ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in pecans and morsels.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake on lowest oven rack at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until set.