Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my splenda book.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sugar substitute (splenda granular)
- 1⁄3 cup bourbon whiskey
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins, boneless
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and stir to mix.
- Add chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat over to 350°F Place chicken and marinade in baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade.
- Remove from oven. Baste chicken with remaining marinade and serve.