- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in heavy skillet.
- Saute garlic and onion until onion is transparent.
- Remove onion and garlic with a slotted spoon.
- Brown the chicken breast halves on both sides.
- Return the garlic and onion to skillet.
- Add chicken broth and bourbon.
- Cover and cook over very low heat until chicken is tender and done.