Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Pretty good recipe. I like to serve with brown rice.
- 2 lbs chicken, cut into bit sized pieces
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 3⁄4 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- Cook chicken in oil. Remove from pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken.
- Reduce heat. Simmer for 20 minute.