1/113 Photos of Bourbon Chicken
I searched and finally found this recipe on the internet. It is a copycat of the Bourbon Chicken sold in Chinese carry-outs in my hometown. This recipe is so good that my sons gobble it up leaving me just a spoonful. Their excuse was they thought I had eaten. Editor's Note: Named Bourbon Chicken because it was supposedly created by a Chinese cook who worked in a restaurant on Bourbon Street.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Editor's Note: Named Bourbon Chicken because it was supposedly created by a Chinese cook who worked in a restaurant on Bourbon Street.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet.
- 3Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
- 4Remove chicken.
- 5Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium Heat until well mixed and dissolved.
- 6Add chicken and bring to a hard boil.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 8Serve over hot rice and ENJOY.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.4
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1573.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 50.0 g