Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A dish that seems like you slaved over a stove all day.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 4 ounces canned mushrooms, undrained
- 10 ounces canned tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Place flour into a zip lock bag with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add chicken and shake until chicken is completly coated.
- Heat oil in skillet and lightly brown chicken on both sides.
- Add onion, parsley and chervil to skillet and cook until onion is tender.
- Place chicken and sauce into slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Cooking time depends on your individual slow cooker.
- Serve with noodles or rice.