Recipe by Sherrybeth
These are served at every potluck I've ever been to....and this recipes makes a BUNCH! You can also substitute link sausage for the weiners.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the weiners into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium bowl combine the brown sugar, bourbon and chili sauce until well blended.
- In a large crockpot, place the weiner bites then cover them with the sauce.
- Cook on medium high for 3-4 hours.
- These can be served directly from the crockpot or in a chafing dish.
- They can also be made a day ahead of time and allowed to cook all night on low (my preference).