Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I copyed this recipe from a friend a while ago. Nice way to have beef and a real family pleaser. Make it you will be praised but beware....you will have to make it often just like around my house. Lol
- Prepare marinade by combining the bourbon, brown sugar, soy sauce,
- cilantro, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, water, and thyme in a
- bowl. Make sure the tenderloin has been cleaned and the tissues has
- been removed. Fold the tail end of the beef back underneath itself
- so that it is of uniform thickness and secure with butcher's string.
- Place meat in a dish and pour marinade over meat, cover, and
- refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, or up to overnight, turning meat over
- several times.
- Preheat grill or oven to 350°F When grill is ready, place meat on
- oiled surface and reserve the liquid from the marinade. Cook over
- high heat with lid closed, turning meat often and occasionally
- basting with the marinade. Cook for approximately 25 minutes for
- Serve with white rice and enjoy.